What is the Miyabi Aesthetics Marathon?
This 21-day intensive training is dedicated to the complex work with the face and body.
Anyone can take part in the marathon. This course is designed for both beginners and experienced miyabists.
The marathon is conducted by Victoria Kushnareva, the author of the Miyabi System, answering all the questions that arise from the participants during the development of the program.
During the marathon, you will master various exercises, manual techniques, and osteopathic techniques for working with aesthetic problems of the face and body, as well as age-related manifestations.
The marathon program is for you if you want to:
- Restore the symmetry of the face (corners of the lips at different levels, displacement of the nose, displacement of the eyes, different eye sizes, different eyebrow heights, age-related retraction of the face in the center, and other asymmetries caused by a violation of the symmetry of the skull).
- Influence the presence and depth of wrinkles (eyebrow fold, nasolabial folds, wrinkles around the eyes, wrinkles around the mouth, etc.) due to the development of muscle-fascial traction and intraosseous tension at a deep structural level.
- Tighten the contour of the face, eliminate the double chin, and make the "angle of youth" clearer by working out the muscular-fascial traction of the neck, mediastinum, and tension of the diaphragms of the body.
- Reduce or completely remove bruises and bags under the eyes, having worked out venous congestion in the skull, poor lymphatic exchange, and mediastinal clamp.
- Improve posture by eliminating distortions at the muscular-fascial level, and get rid of the widow's hump and stoop.
- Remove asymmetry in the neck, make it longer, reduce wrinkles, a rings of Venus, tighten the skin.
- Improve the general condition of the skin, its tone, color, elasticity, blood supply and cleansing.
- Reverse the aging process and achieve sustainable results.